Can you please tell me how to integrate bolt api in a website or an android app its urgent need

Can you please tell me how to integrate bolt api in a website or an android app its urgent need.

Check out cloud.boltiot.com -> Docs -> APIs

Alternatively you can also see the documentation under the APIs tag on Bolt Cloud.

The docs page doesnt work. Clicking on anything on the index on left only takes me to API page.

@siddarth.naik:

I am sorry for the inconvenience cause to you.

Here are the links to all the API docs on the Bolt Cloud.

For now you can look into each of the API docs from these links.

Please write to support@boltiot.com to help us figure out why you are not able to use the docs side bar to go though the api docs.

You can download a Bold API Apps. Hope so it can integrate easily with Android Application. For learning in a better manner about Android Application then you can join Android Training Course in Delhi.

Sir , im unable to digitalwrite and compile without any error. Because it’s showing error whenever i write code on the cloud IDE. can you please help here.

Hi @mohamedabrez,

Please share the screenshot of your code and screenshot of the error so that we can resolve your issue. You can blur some part of the API key from your screenshot.

Sir, can i get another bolt wifi module?
If so then cost sir?

@shalpreethkrish6699

Here is the link to purchase just the Bolt WiFi module: https://www.instamojo.com/boltIoT/bolt-platformwifi/?ref=whatsappbusiness