@sciencehead05 and @vamsikaza
1. Select the Maker Webhooks Recipe
2. Select the Trigger, Receive a web request.
3. give an event name as facebook_post.
1. Select an action service of your choice, twitter, facebook etc.
1.Go to the maker webhooks settings and notice the URL listed there.
2. copy paste the URL in a new window of the browser. You will see the whole documentation of maker webhooks.
NOTE: These two steps are for understanding the requests made. You can copy paste the key into the python script to get started immediately.
The request to the maker webhook must be made using the post request documented. This can be done with the help of a python script. The python script is attached below.
eventname = "YOUR_IFTTT_EVENT_NAME"
key = "YOUR IFTTT KEY"
URL = 'https://maker.ifttt.com/trigger/' + eventname + '/with/key/' + key
req = requests.post(url = URL)// this command makes the request
To integrate this script with the bolt cloud you should first obtain data from the bolt cloud. This can be done using Cloud API support bolt provides. There is documentation provided in the API credentials section.