Suggestions for making the forum more user friendly

Hi,

The forum is good.

To make it even better , I recommend to add the following features-

1) Compiler directive:

Whenever I write compiler directive command, I need to modify it by skipping one angular bracket to make the text visible in the forum. For e.g.- #include stdio.h> . This thing interrupts the user and viewer when discussion related to coding is made.

Hence, I request you to nullify this effect , as this may cause interruption in learning of the users who are beginner in the coding world !!

2) Video upload:
There is no such option to upload a video directly from the device(laptop,mobile,etc) to the forum. Hence , Add this feature also.

These are just the features (on my personal experience) that I think will help for having even easier discussions .

Thank you !!

Whenever I see the sky, I see it’s extreme incredible height .
Whenever I surf Internet , I see BOLT has potential to extend such heights.
Heights that will set the future scope of the world,
Where we will be the lovers of IoT and BOLT will be our new world!:relaxed:

3 Likes

@himanshumanghani95 Thank you for the feedback and the wonderful poetry at the end. :slight_smile: We really appreciate your projects on Bolt and also the support you provide other students by answering questions on the forum. For all your awesome work (Cool projects you built on Bolt + Forum support to other students + Poetry) we would like to send you a Bolt SWAG T-Shirt. Please mail your address and T-Shirt size to ppv@inventrom.com

@PPV. Thank you for your kindness, :slight_smile: !!!

I will mail you the required details.

Feeling blessed with BOLT and its friendly community!

1 Like

Hi,
I have gotten my T shirt !! Its good !!
Thank you BOLT!

1 Like

The classic version of the children’s bag https://coolbagsclub.com/best-kids-luggage/ is the 4-wheel suitcase with a telescopic handle that can be locked in several positions. They can have a different volume, but for the most part, they are quite spacious. The best option for traveling, summer vacations at sea, long trips. Some models have only 2 wheels and a front support leg, which ensures the stability of luggage in an upright position.

Thank you BOLT, i have some ideas for you