Who was the genius who built your website?

I am sorry guys … just came back to see whats up new in your site. Disaster. I simply cannot enter the home page…

Some big picture about Kickstarter is there blocking everything and cannot be closed. And you click on it , you are taken to a empty page.

It was with enthu that I took your full workshop months back … but the hardware USB socket gave way in a few days and stuck with a host of other issues simply gave up.

I am not wanting to discourage but at times such things happen and you are stuck with a faulty hardware. Anyway given its pricing its not worth troubling you guys for replacement. So just left it like that.

Kinldy do something about your home page …thanks.

Hi @raghunathanr,

Thank you for contacting us about the problem you faced. We understand your disappointment and apologize for any inconvenience that this may have caused you.

We inspected our Bolt IoT site on various devices and its working fine. It will be really helpful to us if you provide some screen recording of the problem you had faced.
To close the Kickstarter pop, press ESC key on your laptop/desktop or you can click on the screen area outside the Kickstarter popup to close the pop-up.

Also, send your contact details and device id to support@boltiot.com and if your hardware is under warranty period then we will replace your Bolt unit.
Once again, I want to thank you for bringing this issue to our attention.
Do let me know in case you need further assistance.

@raghunathanr Apologies for the trouble you faced. Do share the screenshot of the issue you are facing.

Also, while the Bolt Platform our low cost, we still want to offer the best service to our customers. It comes with a one-year warranty so you can get a replacement in case of any manufacturing defect.

Hi Bolt team…this is to say a big THANKS to your response to my frustrated remark about your website.

I am particularly happy about the calm and measured response and on top of it trying to help me - which incidentally had to do with my V1 hardware issue. I now have got the replacement V2 module and must say its a simple way to go to the cloud.

Good luck and cheers.

2 Likes