3D CAD Model & 3D Print Case

While browsing online through the forum, I found out there is no 3D model of Bolt IoT Device for making renderings or for prototyping around and many have in fact asked for it. So I have built a 3D model of Bolt IoT on SketchUp which is free to download and use. I have made few cases for Bolt which can be 3d printed. Please like and share. :blush: :blush:

A rendering of the model.

5 Likes

Great Work @ashleyjude Thanks for sharing it. Keep it up.

1 Like

@ashleyjude Nicely done! Keep up the good effort.

1 Like

Here’s the link to the 3D printed case file for Bolt IoT.

It has been topographically optimised for less material and more strength. It is well ventilated and open, showcasing what a beauty the chip is:star_struck:. Also, there are mounting holes at top, sides and bottom to easily add sensors, buttons and all enclosed in a small cute little cube. Size: 45mm X 45mm X 45mm.

4 Likes

Wow :open_mouth: @ashleyjude that’s a great case u made there. I wish we were given those with our Hardware kits :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: I don’t have a 3D printer so I cant print for mine :sob: I’m jealous of you :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

@sumitrana9910 I also don’t own one, but my college had few so made it on one of them. I agree a case would really be good to have with the kit. :grin: :grin:

2 Likes

Is there a design similar to arduino slim case

1 Like

Not yet but would build one. Thanks for the idea Varun. :smile: