403 forbidden on Training material

Hi Bolt IoT,
I m not able to carryout my training as I’m not able to access the training and error is been shown as “403 forbidden”. Please help me out here.
Thank you

Hi @sitelogin65,
Please log in to this website to access your trainings. Do let me know if the error persists and do share the link on which you are seeing this error.

I tried the the given link and the problems persist. The link is posted below

Thank you

I am also facing the same issue.

I was able to access few training videos and later again the “403 forbidden” was displayed…can anyone please us out here?.
And what’s the reason for the Error ?

Hi @sitelogin65 @tanmaygupta9080 ,
I have taken this to the team and we’ll soon resolve this issue. Do share your email ids.

Thank you for taking up the issue .
Here is my email sitelogin65@gmail.com
Thank you

tanmaygupta9080@gmail.com

Hi @sitelogin65 @tanmaygupta9080,
Are you accessing your trainings using a public/college Internet connection? In that case, it may be the case that the network administrators have blocked some streaming services. Do inform your college IT admin regarding this. Till then, I would request you to access your trainings using Mobile Data or some other alternative network.

1 Like

Ok @raghav.srivastava I will try accessing the training materials using mobile data.
Thank you.

@sitelogin65 Most welcome. Do let me know if the problem persists.

No …the problem has been solved. The problem was pertaining to connecting the device with wifi with firewall and filters.
Thank you

@raghav.srivastava

Sir,
I also facing the same issue with my home wifi . But If I use my personal mobile data then the issue has resolved . It is somewhat difficult to use mobiledata network for watching lecture videos so please give me a way to overcome this issue immediately.

Hi @abhilash.1 please try with your mobile data. Some times the College Wi-Fi operator or public WiFi do not allow these sites to be accessed. Please speak to the operator and get it resolved. Thank you

@abhilash.1 please convey the same to your Internet Service Provider. It might be the case that they have blocked some streaming services. If they can’t resolve it, let me know.

I faced the same problem and I asked our IT administrator to resolve it but they didn’t resolve it.So I am using VPN in my browser so it resolved the problem 403 Forbidden

saimnakhwa02@gmail.com bro/
Sir i am also getting the same error

Hi @saimnakhwa.02,
Are you accessing your training using a public/college Internet connection? In that case, it may be the case that the network administrators have blocked some streaming services. Do inform your college IT admin regarding this. Until then, I would request you access your training using Mobile Data or another alternative network.
In case you are using a Home Internet Connection and facing the issue, kindly contact your internet service provider.

I am also facing the same problem.

Hi @akmh3077,
Are you accessing your training using a public/college Internet connection? In that case, it may be the case that the network administrators have blocked some streaming services. Do inform your college IT admin regarding this. Until then, I would request you access your training using Mobile Data or another alternative network.
In case you are using a Home Internet Connection and facing the issue, kindly contact your internet service provider.