About assured internship of IOT and ML

Hello, I have recently submitted the tasks as instructed in the training for assured internship.
When can I expect a reply regarding the same. One thing I don’t get it is why it is written Voice apps internship project on the webpage.Here’s the screenshot below

Hi @rajputsafal27,

Thank you for pointing that out, looks like an error from our side. We’ll update the form with the required changes.

You will receive a response regarding this internship most likely within 2 weeks. If you don’t receive any update post 14 days, let us know in this thread.

Let me know if you have any other queries.

It’s been 14 days since I submitted the tasks for the assured internship as a part of the IoT an ML cource.
I haven’t received any update or revert regarding the same neither on my email nor on this thread. Please grade my tasks and provide me the certificate of internship.

Thanks.

@rajputsafal27 Apologies for the delay. I have taken forward your request to @ashwin.salgaocar. You will soon get a response from his end.

No response till date.

@rajputsafal27 Apologies for the delay. Your issue will be resolved by Today EOD.

@rajputsafal27

Your submissions have been reviewed. And the Certificate for Assured Internship has been sent to your mail.

Ya got it, thanks for responding.