About jump wires

the jumper wire has melted after connection.
can u make a change of it by providing

another jumper wires

I think you could get them in electronic stores , or you could remove the plastic bit and use a thin copper coil to connect between the diode and the exposed wire.

Instead, you could use the breadboard and connect it using the male to male wire. Since at the moment getting components will be a challenge.