About refunding the amount and kit pickup

Sir, as u told i checked my bank record but there is no amount deposited to my account from ur side… please refund the amount and pick ur kit asap.sir pls verify the process of refunding and reply me as soon as possible…

@anushreekr123

We have sent a small amount to your bank account 156XXXXXXXXX764 on Wed, 01 Apr 2020

Please recheck the account statement.

Hi @anushreekr123,

Please check your account statement for Wed, 01 Apr 2020 and send the screenshot of account statement to support@boltiot.com

Some pick up is getting delayed because the shipping services is paused due to lockdown in that particular area.

Do let me know in case you need any other information.

Sir, i checked my bank record bt there is no amount deposited on wed, 01 april. i attached my bank record as u told pls go through it and u can verify with it and let me know the process of depositing…

Hi @anushreekr123,

I checked in the dashboard. Your account details is verified but the pickup of the kit is still pending. I informed the same the operation team and they will be arranging the pickup for your Bolt kit soon. You can expect a slight delay because the shipping services are still not fully functional.

Your amount will be credited to your account once we receive the kit.

Do let me know in case you need any other information.

Thank you for all ur replies Sir… and one more request from my side is geethaacharya1698@gmail.com and anu00636@gmail.com ,as they are not getting any replies till now from ur side pls verify with dis account and let them know there refund process and do respond for their request asap sir pls…