About starting the study!

I’ve got the kit 2-3 days ago but I don’t know how to enrol myself on the site to start my study!

Go through the mail sent to your registered mail id by BOLT IOT.
next,go through the training access process in it thoroughly.
You need to read each step carefully and do it. Do not skip any of the steps in it.
->Do not open the mail on your mobile phone ,please open it on laptop
After opening the mail follow these steps:
1.create account on cloud.boltiot.com
2.Then login in through that account.
3.Then open an window using cloud.boltiot.com/training
4.Follow the steps in it and enroll for the course and start learning.
If you have any doubts just give a reply.:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Hello. Guys, I also bought myself a training course, but I still don’t understand where to go and what to press to start learning. This is the first time I have such that I need someone to write my essay. By the way, I wanted to ask you if you know at least something about Do My Essay. I found on one of the forums that many students almost constantly use the services of this company. Guys, is this all true or not? Thank you all for your feedback.

Hello @dig123virani

Please go to the mail which you have registered for BOLT IOT

I hope this will be the subject of mail " IoT & ML hardware kit courier tracking details + Steps to access training "

Follow each step carefully.

1. Type the following in a new window. “cloud.boltiot.com/training
  2. Use the same mail ID that you used to place your order and login by using the same email
    ID.
  3. After the log in process one page will pop-up regarding to the your training orders.
  4. Click on the go to course button.
  5. It will re-direct to a new page where you need to click on Enroll in training.
  6. By clicking to the Enroll in training button you are required to sign up for the course.
  7. After sign up to the course click on continue to course button to access the course.

For more information, refer this video.

Do let me know in case you need further assistance.

yes it is very helpful to gain the knowledge.

The essay writing service consistently exhibits A+ workmanship in their essays, ensuring that content is well-structured and coherent.

Hey maybe you can try logging into the bolt iot website with your email and under the profile icon select my account. It will take you to the default cloud dashboard but below that there are other options so click on got it. After that select trainings tab and there you can see all your courses.

study the basic needs for programming bolt iot module and how mobile connects the bolt with application and works with developing issues