About training kit

Sir i received a training kit that is of only 150 grams is it right??

yes no problem with that.

1 Like

Yes That’s Absolutely fine
just cross check that all the components are included in the kit & be careful also while doing so it’s delicate kit.

1 Like

okk thanks a lot :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

All components like sensors,resisters etc… are delicate and less weighted be careful when you hold your WiFi module.

1 Like

actually I feared that the box was looking too small and while ordering they said that we have something like mobile phones etc when I opened the box it was so small so I conformed with you thanks for suggestions:relaxed:

Once you login into your account and start your training on trainings.boltiot.com, you can cross check the contents of your kit with the list given under the Introduction section.

1 Like

Anytime you are going to work on the bolt device place your fingers at the corners and hold and yeah while doing hardware connection double check and then connect it to do the cable because if you are not connected properly even after checking the guidelines, your bolt device may have a chance to get affected and you have to make it replace, so make sure everything is good before doing. All the instructions will be given in course make sure you go through thoroughly. All the best for your start in IOT.

1 Like

Thanks a lot for your response.

Thanks a lot for your reply