Abstract on temperature monitor(sending an SMS when temperature crosses threshold)

can uh pls provide abstract on temperature monitor?

@rehanasadhikali786

Can you be more specific?

Do you mean to say, a code snippet? Or do you need a text tutorial?

text tutorial…I need brief information about temperature monitor system like why we need this ?what is the use of it?I need abstract on this topic for my project?Can you help me out?

The broader idea of the project is to help detect fires or any large increase in temperature beyond a certain threshold in factories that deal with manufacturing. Bolt’s emphasis was on the pharmaceutical industry although a temperature sensor can be used in any industry that involves similar hazards. The project you will build is not enough to put to direct usage though. It’s a working prototype that gets you started. Let me know if you have further confusions.

in very simple way suppose you have ice cream in fridge and power fails and you are few Km away from home monitor will check and alert you in temperature rise by SMS and you will do rush to home before it melts.
in different way there are many manufacturing process which needs monitored temperature. another simple example fast food like fried chicken they marinate chicken and keep in freezer for weeks, in day time no issue but suppose in night when shop closed and freezer fails it will spoil whole lot chicken and they will loose money and customer too because the process takes time to prepare new one so in that case monitor rais an alarm and supervisor instruct workers to shift product in different freezer till faulty one repaired.

Can you please be more elaborate with your query so that I can give better information on the temperature monitor?

The broader idea of the project is to help detect fires or any large increase in temperature beyond a certain threshold in factories that deal with manufacturing. Bolt’s emphasis was on the pharmaceutical industry although a temperature sensor can be used in any industry that involves similar hazards. The project you will build is not enough to put to direct usage though. It’s a working prototype that gets you started. Let me know if you have further confusions.

HI , @rehanasadhikali786

This will help you set up : https://docs.boltiot.com/docs/getting-started-with-bolt-temperature-monitoring-system and understand the working also , IoT Based Temperature Monitoring System | Circuits4you.com this will give you a clear understanding how IOT helps us in making our work easier.

Regards,
Lokesh Agarwal

Hi,@rehanasadhilali786
In Bolt Iot Training They explained topic about Temperature Monitoring System. Because , this project will help us for Many large scale Industries,like pharma , Automobile,mining etc.