Access to online material

I have paid for the kit and I need the access soon as I am in a hurry to finish this project please help and give me the access today

@krishnasanjay714 check your mail you maybe got a link to access your course

Continuing the discussion from Access to online material:

No sir I have not got it yet

@krishnasanjay714

We have sent you the course access details over an email with subject “Access to Online Training on Internet of Things and Machine Learning” on 5th June at 5:30 pm.

Do check the SPAM section of your mailbox if you don’t find it in the inbox.

I too have paid money to the bolt Iot product using payment mode Cash on delivery on 6th june. I have not got any mail even in the spam box.

I received access code 2 days after I received the kit. So, I guess that’s how it works for COD payments.

Sir , I have paid to the bolt Iot for my kit using Cash on delivery on 6th june. I have not received any information regarding my course activation over email

@aman.raj14500 @Nikhil Please check the status of the link on https://cloud.boltiot.com/training. The access code and the method to go to the course should be given over there.
In case if your order is CoD, it will be given within two working days of payment.

Sir the status remain pending payment but please see the attachments.I have already received the package as you can see in the attachment.

1 Like

Please see to this matter as I am eagerly waiting for my course

1 Like

I still haven’t got any mail regarding access to online training yet. check and send me asap. I even checked my spam mails but its not there.
its been week since I got my hardware kit. but its still asking me coupen code while enrolling for training.
please look into this issue asap.

1 Like

I had recieved the order on Nov 4th, 2019 and i still havent recieved the online content activation code yet! Please look into the issue as soon as possible Sir!

@manojvelu99 Send the picture of the kit and your order ID to support@boltiot.com. They will activate your training.