Addng more than one analog sensors

Is it possible to connect a multiplexer with this board , i mean how can i connect more than one analog sensors to this board.

you can connect A0 pin to breadboard and then use it to connect to other sensors.

Can i connect 6 analog sensors to the a0 pin for simultaneous operation of all sensors.

I think you can use arduino for making your sensor cluster. Now after making connect the rx and tx pin of arduino to tx and rx pin of bolt iot module respectively. Use arduino IDE to write your code for data collection. After completing all the sensor read create a string variable that contents the sensor data separated by comma (,) or something unique that you love. If you know about GPS module you can relate what I’m trying to tell you. Generally GPS modules use a string to send location data. This strings are called as GPS protocol like NMEA protocol, stands for National Marine Electronics Association protocol. Here a sample NMEA sentence for example, “$GPGGA,123519,4807.038,N,01131.000,E,1,08,0.9,545.4,M,46.9,M,*47”.
Where:
GGA Global Positioning System Fix Data
123519 Fix taken at 12:35:19 UTC
4807.038,N Latitude 48 deg 07.038’ N
01131.000,E Longitude 11 deg 31.000’ E
1 Fix quality: 0 = invalid
1 = GPS fix (SPS)
2 = DGPS fix
3 = PPS fix
4 = Real Time Kinematic
5 = Float RTK
6 = estimated (dead reckoning) (2.3 feature)
7 = Manual input mode
8 = Simulation mode
08 Number of satellites being tracked
0.9 Horizontal dilution of position
545.4,M Altitude, Meters, above mean sea level
46.9,M Height of geoid (mean sea level) above WGS84
ellipsoid
(empty field) time in seconds since last DGPS update
(empty field) DGPS station ID number
*47 the checksum data, always begins with *
Like this u can create your own protocol as well as sentence.
Now for bolt iot module configure

1. as input device
    2.data collection scheme UART(universal asynchronous receiver transmitter)
    then complete the remaining part as per your requirement.
    To get all thing ready you will need a bunch of useful libraries for those purpose I am referring a link below.
    Link here

That’s not How stuff works in electronics. If you connect more than 1 sensor to A0 via breadboard. The A0 will not get any accurate values but will get wrong mixed values.

Hi @rishabhkmr1995,

The best way to go about this, is to connect the analog sensors to an Arduino, have the Arduino collect the sensor data, and then interface the Arduino to the Bolt WiFi module to send the data to the Bolt Cloud.

Here is a link of how this is done to collect temperature and humidity analog data and push the same to the Bolt Cloud.

you can connect A0 pin to breadboard and then use it to connect to other sensors.