Advanced Bolt Pro- weather clock project

Dear Sir/Madam,
I tried to do the weather clock, every 15min its always pointing towards notification and I am getting push notification (even when weather is cloudy) irrespective of the weather condition. Please help me.

@ashwin.salgaocar
Can you check this query?

Hi @swethatsunil.mec

Can you elaborate more on what are the types of weather statuses you’ve added? This seems like an issue with the filter you have added. Please verify it from your end.

@ashwin.salgaocar Dear Sir,
The following are the filters used.

Unknown weather

Hi @swethatsunil.mec

You have not followed the lesson in the training correctly. From what I see in the screenshots, you have equated the integromat variable status with another integromat variable such as Cloudiness, Rain, etc. Instead of another integromat variable, it should be a text. Like the one, you used for the 1st case, which is clear.

This should solve your issue.

@ashwin.salgaocar I tried that first, since it did not work- I tried it this way.

@swethatsunil.mec
In that case, make sure the values of the status integromat variable match the string you entered. You can do this by checking the output bundle and then using that same to match.

@ashwin.salgaocar Tried it, still same results.

@swethatsunil.mec
The case of the string is important here. Make sure the string matches completely to the value of the status variable. Check for lowercase and uppercase.

@ashwin.salgaocar Sir,
As seen in the screenshots, the case of status variables are same.

@swethatsunil.mec
In this screenshot I see that the string is lower case, which is clouds:

But here I see that the Status variable returns Clouds:

@ashwin.salgaocar Thank you Sir.

1 Like