Billing Annual pro plan

I was curious about billing. I upgraded my account to what I thought was the Annual plan. I saw a charge on my credit card on September 7th showing the charge of 150.00 for what I thought was the Annual plan, but when I login today, it looks like it is showing for the Pro Monthly plan. I clicked upgrade and it looks like it is trying to charge me another 150 dollars, I see the transaction pending on my card. I hate to hit cancel as I’ve already paid once. I also notice that I was on the older pro cloud plan and paying a dollar a month for it…it’s still charging my card for the 1 dollar, it looks like it just charged me on September 11th. How can I get these cleared up. I would like to keep the annual plan.
thanks
Kelly

@keltra

Do not worry, I have forwarded your request. I’ll ask them to resolve this.

Ensure me, You need the Pro Annual plan current, and get the old pro plan of $1 get cancelled. Right?

That is correct. I would like to keep the 150 dollar pro annual plan, but get rid of the old 1 dollar plan.
Thank you for the prompt response.
Kelly

Hi @keltra,

Apology for the inconvenience, I have refunded your duplicate charges. You will receive it in your account within 2-3 days.

As I can see in our system, you are on annual plan. There is some issue in our billing UI part, we will fix it ASAP.

Screenshot 2021-09-14 at 10.42.58 PM