Blue light not blinking

I got my bolt IoT and ML kit delivered today,
It is said that when I connected it to the power supply, the blue light is supposed to blink slowly, indicating that the device is turned on

In my case, as soon as I connected the bolt microcontroller to the power supply, the green LED blinked twice and then nothing happened, no sign of blue light whatsoever

Any help will be appreciated, Thank You

Edit

The blue light is not working but I was able to connect to the wifi, cloud too, I can also see my device online in the cloud

My only problem is the blue light not working, I was concerned that it may lead to problems in the future while troubleshooting

If your Bolt Device shows online on the Bolt Cloud then your setup is complete.
I suggest you try doing the setup one more time. Generally, that solves the problem.
Blue light indicates whether your device is getting power supply or not. If the device is working fine, then it might be some fault in the LED. It won’t create any other problems in the future.

1 Like

I will try to setup it up one more time

Thanks for the response @amalanil2014 :+1:

2 Likes

Blue light indicates whether your device is getting power supply or not. If the device is working fine, then it might be some fault in the LED. It won’t create any other problems in the future.I suggest you try doing the setup one more time

2 Likes

Hi @sidhantpatnaik4,

Please record a video of the issue and upload it to the google drive and share the public link of the issue with us.

1 Like

As you mentioned in your query regarding problem i suggest you to check and learn agian from training part to how to on your wifi module. the bolt wifi module is connected to power supply using USB is showing the blue light is on this means that your bolt module is ON.so i suugest to do the bolt setup again then your problem get solved.

If your device is online that means your device is working . I think the led is faulty of the blue light.
Try mailing to support@bolt.iot to fix your issue

blue led is blinking slowly when you powered on your device first time and it means it transmitting the hotspot ready for setup and it blinks fast when the hotspot is connected and if it is not showcasing it in that manner then you must need to try it once again because it showcases some errors due to some network issues.