Bolt Certificate Completion Test

How much time it takes to verify our project and forum answers after completing certificate test.

Hi @haggarwal2510 ,
It takes up to a week to get it checked and the final certificate to be issued.

It will take 7 working days from point of submission of certification test for verify project and forum answer.Usually it sends certificate within 3 working days via mail but in case if the number of exams to grade are a lot, then it will take slightly longer time.

Hi , I completed certification test
But not got certificate

Hi
I completed the certification test

But not got certificate

Hi @manikan567890 ,
Please let me know which test have you taken and when? Also, please share your email id.

i have done web development course
i attended and watched all the videos and attended the ceritfication exam
but till now not got certificate
my email id is manikan567890@gmail.com

Sir this is my email id, haggarwal2510@gmail.com, I had completed IoT and ML training, please complete verification as soon as possible.

Hi @manikan567890 ,
I have taken this to the team and we’ll fix the issue as soon as possible.

Hi @haggarwal2510 ,
We are already checking your project and will most probably update you by tomorrow. Do let me know if you need any other help.

Regards,
Raghav Srivastava

sir, i still didn’t get certificate

Sir, I have sent you mail regarding my project, kindly check it. And sir I am not able to see my project on the website now. Please look into this.

Apologies for the delayed response.
Hi @manikan567890 ,
Have you purchased the training with the same email with which you took the exam? We can’t find any training linked to manikan567890@gmail.com .

@haggarwal2510 kindly share the link to your project, you must have received the certificate for iot and ml exam.

Also, please always tag me(@raghav.srivastava ) so I get notified.