Bolt cloud connection

1. I powered up the wifi module and blue led blinked slowly
  2. I opened the bolt IOT app and connect wifi and selected the internet so both green and blue lights got stabled
  3. after that i got an alert from iot app that bolt is not responding, i clikced on ok so the app closed,

after that i again opened the bolt, there are no linked devices but the wifi module still have blue and green led’s on and stable.

now if i want to connect module again it is showing in wifi options.

Hi @satwik1330 The blue and green light on stable because it’s automatically connect to your wifi because you already connect it once before.
If your app doesn’t show link then please check on bolt cloud. Is it shows online, do check and let me know.

Hello @satwik1330 If the blue and green light is still on and stable, you can try switching off the wifi module and again going step by step to add your device to the bolt cloud.
After you switch on your Bolt Wifi Module just follow the given steps below-

1. Open the Bolt IoT app on your phone.
  2. Tap on ‘Add Device’.
  3. Follow the given three steps.
  4. Tap on ‘Ready’.
  5. Connect to Bolt’s Hotspot by following the given steps.
  6. After connecting, the blue LED will start blinking faster. Then you tap on ‘Continue’.
  7. Then you have to select a network to connect Bolt to Cloud. You can either use wifi network or your mobile hotspot for that.
  8. Choose according to your own convenience and connect your Bolt device to cloud.
  9. Once it’s done, both the LEDs will be on and stable.
  10. Then you can tap on ‘Verify your Network’ to check the connection. And that’ll be all.

Was this helpful to you???

The blue and green light on remain in stable or blinking condition depending on the process its currently doing and it automatically gets connected to your wifi if you already connect it once before.
If your app doesn’t show link then please check on bolt iot website.check if it shows online or not.

To connect your Bolt device to the Bolt Cloud, you’ll need to follow these steps:

1. Create a Bolt Cloud Account: If you haven’t already, go to the Bolt Cloud website (https://cloud.boltiot.com/) and sign up for an account.
  2. Add Device: Once logged in, navigate to the “Devices” section in the Bolt Cloud dashboard. Click on the “Add Device” button.
  3. Register Device: Follow the instructions to register your Bolt device. You’ll need to enter the device ID and device name. The device ID is typically found on the back of your Bolt device.
  4. Connect Bolt to Wi-Fi: Power on your Bolt device and connect it to your Wi-Fi network. This is usually done by configuring the Wi-Fi settings using the Bolt mobile app or the Bolt Setup page.
  5. Link Bolt Device to Cloud: After connecting your Bolt device to Wi-Fi, it should automatically connect to the Bolt Cloud if everything is set up correctly. You can check the status of your device in the Bolt Cloud dashboard under the “Devices” section.
  6. Access Device: Once your Bolt device is connected to the Bolt Cloud, you can access it remotely through the Bolt Cloud dashboard. You can view device status, monitor sensor data, and control connected devices.

Hi
the blue and green light on stable. but it doesn’t showing nothing on dashboard what should i do now

Hi @nevoorirajeshwar

This issue is because you might have not done the complete Wifi setup for the device using your phone.
During the Wifi Setup in the Last Step you will have to click in Verify Wifi Setup button where your device gets linked to your mail ID, you might have missed out on that step.
Can you please share your Device ID and Email ID to which your device is to be linked so that we can do it from our end and the device will then be visible on the dashboard.

i had done all the steps which showen in the video

email id nevoorirajeshwar@gmail.com
device id Xiaomi Redmi note7pro

Hi @nevoorirajeshwar

When you were trying to do the Wifi Setup, You had clicked on Open Wifi Settings and tried to connect the Bolt prefixed network right.
That is the Bolt Device ID which is required for us to link it to your account.
If you had not noted down that Device ID then you follow these steps:

1. Turn OFF the WiFi Router to which the device is connected to
  2. Now Power ON the Bolt Wifi Module using a USB Cable.
  3. You will see that the Blue LED will be stable/Blinking Slowly on the Wifi Module indicating that it is generating its own hotspot.
  4. Now turn ON the Wifi of your phone and see for the network with BOLT Prefix among the list of networks on your phone.

The BOLT Prefixed network name is the Device ID.
Once you get the Device ID you may share it with me so that I can link it to your Email ID