Bolt device connectivity problem

I got a problem in my cloud account saying this device cannot be configured after creating a product so I removed the device from my cloud account and tried to add the device to another account and This happened…My green and blue lights are totally on.…and I cannot sync my device to any other bolt account using my phone …So totally either the device got corrupted or the problem is with the cloud…Either I need replacemnt or a much better solution

in this issue first ensure that your bolt device is connected to the same network that you had saved during wifisetup from your phone.

Yes it is…I did configure it with cloud for the 1st time since an error occured …I was attempting change the account and this occurred

I think one device is associated with one account.I may be wrong. Have you saved the hardware configuration and code separately?

first ensure that your bolt device is connected to the same network that you had saved during wifisetup from your phone.

First of all we need to configure the product in the cloud.Then we need simultaneously to configure the device physically on the bolt module.Then we need to link the device to product and deploy the configuration.
To configure the product doesnt depend on the working of the bolt device at all, so u shld be able to configure the product seamlessly .If at all the device is not functional it should affect the final result after linking the device to product, but according to mentioned conditions of your light it seems to be fully functional.
I suggest you to add the device to your bolt cloud and then create new product and repeat mentioned steps in first lines.

I have problem connecting my mobile to bolt’s local hotspot it is asking for password!