Bolt device not getting connected to new account

I connected my bolt device to cloud and later changed my email ID after unlinking the device with the previous account. Now when i try to connect the device to the new account im unable to do so . Help me out

@bhaskar.brv

What is the exact issue that you are facing?

Can you share relevant screenshots?

You are supposed to link your bolt device using the same e-mail id which you use to access your bolt iot account. I think that is why you are getting a problem.

I wanted to change the mail id and I did. But it didn’t work for me…later I undid every thing and used my earlier id…still it’s not working…the device is connected to the cloud, but I can’t see it in the cloud site

I wanted to change the mail id and I did. But it didn’t work for me…later I undid every thing and used my earlier id…still it’s not working…the device is connected to the cloud, but I can’t see it in the cloud site

so you’re device is connected to bolt, but it’s not showing. Is this the exact problem…then please start process of linking module to cloud once again from step 1…before starting please change the wifi password which is connected to you’re module…if this doesn’t work please ping me with some relevant screenshots…thank you

you should try reconnecting your module and plz try using your previous mail id,Try changing the password of wifi and connect to cloud .you can also try with Bolt app on Andriod phone.

Hey there, I had the same problem and doing these may help you solve it:
1.Try changing your WiFi password
2. I know you might have checked your email id countless times but do it again. make sure its not your uni or job domain id.
3. try linking up your bolt again

Please attach a screenshot or a photo of the problem so that it is more clear.
Ping me if the issue prevails :slight_smile:

All the best

Hi @bhaskar.brv,

Change the password of your phone’s hotpot/wifi network and then login to Bolt IoT with your email id and password and then follow the setup process again. https://info.boltiot.com/how-to-setup-bolt

Do let me know in case you need further assistance.

I had purchased the deice and also connected the device with my college account now I am unable to connect the Device and assess the training program because the college id is expired now.
Please unlink the device and transfer the account from tripti.singh.btech2018@sitpune.edu.in to ankitswaraj7@gmail.com
Device id - Bolt1349971

You have to use your same e-mail which you have used before when creating bolt account maybe this is the reason for your problem

Try reconnecting your module, using your old email address, updating the wifi password, and connecting to the cloud. On an Android phone, you may also give the Bolt app a try.