Bolt hotspot connectivity problem

Is there any way to connect the wifi hotspot of the mobile in which the app is installed?

@meenadhruvan are you want to connect the wifi hotspot of the mobile in which the app is installed with the bolt module?
please write your problem in more detail.

Yes,I would like to connect the hotspot of the mobile in which boltiot is installed.

@meenadhruvan Yes you can connect the hotspot of the mobile in which you have installed boltiot. I am connected my same mobile hotspot to bolt wifi module in which i have installed boltiot . You just have watch the video on connecting boltiot wifi module to wifi or hotspot which is in starting of this course. In that video tutor have shown both ways how to connect boltiot wifi module to wifi or hotspot.
If you are unable to find it text me back i love to help you .

Ok friend,I will try and text you back. Thank you.

1 Like

yes friend you can connect without any issue.

I got it right but after disconnecting and then connecting again, the green light is not blinking.Internet connection is stable but light is not blinking.I restarted but all in vain.Please help…

for Linking WiFi module to the Bolt Cloud after disconnecting deliberately, do the following

1. POWER ON the WiFi module (by plugging USB cable to Power Supply). Then Blue LED will blink slowly.
  2. Then TURN ON the WiFi Hotspot of your device (from which you have connected your WiFi module earlier) to provide WiFi to your WiFi Module.
  3. WiFi Module will automatically get connected to your device’s WiFi Hotspot and Green LED and BLUE LED will Glow stably. And you will also notice the Green dot along with your device on Bolt IoT app.
    I hope this will help you to connect your Module to your Hotspot successfully.