Bolt IOT Device not able to connect to cloud

Hi,

Can you copy just the href link here so i can test it. just what is copied within the quotes after href

now i am getting this error

{“success”: “0”, “value”: “Missing pin, state or deviceName arg”}

a href=“http://cloud.boltiot.com/remote/04556281-d62d-4aa8-8fd4-85d7d9fc9314/digitalWrite?pin=5&state=HIGH/deviceName=BOLT375670”>

{“success”: “0”, “value”: “Missing pin, state or deviceName arg”} this is the error i am getting now

Hi, Your pin number should be between 0-4 because the only old bolt has more that 5 pins.
Let me know in case you need further assistance.

http://cloud.boltiot.com/remote/04556281-d62d-4aa8-8fd4-85d7d9fc9314/digitalWrite?pin=5&state=HIGH&deviceName=BOLT375670

This is the correct command, you had put a “/” instead of a “&” before deviceName arg

1 Like

When i turn off data,on registering shows no connection to network.But when i turn on data,the ip_address/register?email=avidillon5@gmail.com does not load.Please help me.

Hi,

Please send you Bolt id to us we shall register it for you remotely.

Bolt Id - BOLT3634866
Email - avidillon5@gmail.com

Hi @avidillon5 ,
Please connect your bolt to the internet enabled Wi-Fi network. Also, refer this thread Even after Registering Bolt device is not showing in my cloud

Let me know in case you need further assistance.

Once you have registered your device to the Bolt cloud i.e. it should be visible on your dashboard on the site cloud.boltiot.com. After registering, My device is not visible on dashboard.

i tried using various email id , but still my device is not visible.

Hi @avidillon5 , Your bolt device isn’t linked to the email you mentioned in the previous comments and device id you mentioned is also not linked to any email. So, I suggest you to going through the doc again and repeat all the steps from scrach.

I never faced such issues.
Devices are of supreme compatibility.
Was able to configure such stuff in one go.

1 Like

hi bro,

I had a problem of connecting to wifi network
so please give a solution for it

Hi @7vasu426,

Could you read and type out the message shown? Also tell us what you understood from the message.

your phone has capability to connect 5Ghz wifi network, but the bolt device cannot connect 5Ghz network. In the list please choose 2.4Ghz network.

This is my to connect the bolt device in the network. How to fix the problem give solution!!!

First connect your phone to bolt WiFi , once you fetch the data connect your phone WiFi or other mobile hotspot

@vinayak.joshi i think in this era no one is providing a 2.4Ghz wifi router as the time has ended for the old connectivity so i hope there should be a solution for the problem occuring every time and we can’t connect the device always through the mobile data as mine being a poor network condition in terms of internet connectivity.
so i hope we get a better solutuion for the issue

Hi @raoneraman732:
You are partly right. Most of the new wifi routers being provided have 5GHz as the default wifi. But the routers still provide an option to start a secondary WiFi of 2.4GHz. Please check your router setting, you will find the option.

If not, please provide the model of your router. I will look into whether it has the option or not.