Bolt IoT Innovation Challenge & Certification Test

I have just started my Bolt Iot journey. I want to ask that we have to make a project on hackster.io for the certification test. Can I submit the same project for the Bolt IoT Innovation Challenge or I have to create 2 different ones ?

For the Bolt IoT Innovation challwnge it is mandatory to submit the video along with the project?

1 Like

you have to make project using bolt module if your project has bolt module then you can submit it on bolt cloud. it is not mandatory but for better explanation of your project it is required video.

2 Likes

Actually I am talking about Bolt Iot Innovation Challenge, for the certification course we will prepare the project. But do we have to make a seperate project for the challenge or we can submit the same one!!

1 Like

Hi @vishalvats2000,

You can submit your Innovation Challenge project as the training(final) project also.

Do let me know in case you need any other information.

2 Likes

Actually on my training dashboard there is an option of uploading project for Innovation Challenge 2 but I talked to Bolt Support and they confirmed that I am eligible under Innovation challnege 3, but whre can I find that link?
This link is for Challenge 2 https://info.boltiot.com/innovationchallengesubmission. I think that the link for Challenge 3 will be there after this month

1 Like

yes, definitely you can submit the same project that you had done already as the part of your course for the innovation challenge and it is mandatory to shoot a short and detailed video on your project and upload it to your youtube channel. Submission of the respective youtube link while registration for innovation challenge is necessary.

2 Likes

Thanks @mersalmugesh6_me, but I want to know that I have registered under Innovation Challenge 3 whose deadline is June 2021. So when will i get a link throug which I can submit the project!

1 Like

Hi @vishalvats2000,

You will get the submission link before 2 months from the submission deadline.

Do let me know in case you need any other information.

2 Likes

Sir, May I know when we will get paticipation certificate for Bolt IoT Innovation Challenge?

2 Likes

Hi @shalpreethkrish6699,

I will be adding the details of Innovation Challenge -3 by end of this week.

2 Likes

@rahul.singh1, sir the details of the Innovation Challenge-3 are not yet uploaded. Where we have to find that?

1 Like

Hi @vishalvats2000,

Details of Innovation Challenge -3 is live here https://trainings.boltiot.com/courses/429176/lectures/11831826

Do let me know in case you need further assistance.

Okay sir. Glad that its updated now

@rahul.singh1 sir, can we now request for Hard Copy of the certificate ? What’s the fee for that