Bolt iot tech shots web development course

Hi.
myself Prantik Kumar Seal,i registered on your BoltIot TechShots program on 29th of march 2020.On the view of the article given by you for the course it promises us to make a hands on project for the coffee shop course in the total duration of 90 days . Whereas you are ending the course on the 66th day barely giving us the practical idea how to build a project even by the terms we were to build a coffee shop responsive website which was shown to us in the form of clusters. explaining some HTML & CSS properties.It never occured to me that I am doing any project or getting any knowledge to build a project in the first place that would help us . Even though we did learn about HTML,CSS & JAVASCRIPT which in my view is not sufficient to make a standout project .

I request you to provide us with more videos where we could actually know how to build a project and deploy a coffee shop project on the web.

Looking forward to hearing from your side.

Kind Regards,

Prantik K. Seal
mail id: prantik0004@gmail.com

1 Like

for more videos you need to go for expert level courses
Also a thorough studying of the mentions languages and your ability to imagine things can also help you in making your own set of projects.
I hope this helps

Hi,
We have enrolled in the “Web development” course and not for the “Introduction to web development” course. Therefore we should get into the intermediate level if not to expert one. I have received the javascript contents only for 13 days and per day 4 minutes that is 52 minutes. Just think of it. Because we have paid for it. Please provide the contents as to how the course does, not like the free webinar.