Bolt Module Charging pin Broken

Soldering of my bolt esp8266 module of charging point is broken. How can I fix this ? Can it be repaired. It has very small 4 wires. It is very very hard to solder them. Anyone please help what to do ?

Hi @skumawatrenwal11,

Apology for the delay in response, please send your current address, name, email, and mobile number to support@boltiot.com and we will arrange the replacement for your Bolt device (If it is under warranty).

Do let me know in case you need further assistance.

@rahul.singh1
Soldering of my bolt esp8266 module of charging point is broken. How can I fix this ? Can it be repaired. It has very small 4 wires. It is very very hard to solder them. Anyone please help what to do ?

I think the best way to do so is to take it to your nearest Mobile Repairing Shop. They soldered mine in professional Way. This thing worked for me , I think you should also try the same.

i think this product have one year waranty, and this was purchased only 2months ago. can it be replaced?

Yaa then it will be replaced most probably. You can contact them on email. They will surely help.you

can you tell me to which email should i post my issue

You can email at support@boltiot.com

thank u so much @skumawatrenwal11

1 Like

Hi @skumawatrenwal11,

Please send your current address, name, email, and mobile number to support@boltiot.com and we will arrange the replacement for your Bolt device (If it is under warranty).

Also share this image in the email.

Do let me know in case you need further assistance.