Bolt Module Not Working

I was doing my 1st Project with LDR but it’s not getting turned on I also tried with wall charger but nothing happened. When i paired it first for time it was working and now it won’t even turning on even with the sensors removed.

Since your Bolt Module is not working, you can try the following things:

1. Remove the connections and reconnect again to the module and then connect it to your laptop.
  2. Try using another connecting USB cable for connection.
  3. If the above steps don’t work, email your problem to the bolt iot help desk or contact this number:
    +917875238094.
    Hope that this does solve your issue!

1.try connecting by a mobile charger
still not working
2. change the usb cable or check usb cable is working or not
even thought not solved
i think the sensor leg connected to 3v3 and resister leg connected to ground got touched each other
this leads to damage of bolt module

i have alrdy checked the usb cable and also the resistor leg and sensor leg is not touched, i’ve already uploaded the picture of it.

Hello affan,
So, i come across your problem that your bolt device is not working!!
then do please follow the steps mentioned below ;

First of all connect the register & LDR to bolt device,then connect the bolt device to your laptop through USB.

If you have connected LDR after your connection to bolt device ,then large current might be passed through your bolt device , which leads to the damage of bolt device; as you’ve not connected the register!

OR there may be another chance that the power supply isn’t enough to power on the bolt device , so connect charger to your laptop…!!

please reply if it works …!!!:smiley:

Hello affan,
i think due to high power supply the bolt module may be damaged.
or the connections might not be correct.
try to connect step by step and let me know if it works.

Hi,

The most probable issue is that the micro usb port has gotten loose due to some form of a mechanical shock.

Try connecting the LED and the 330 ohm resistor to the module and power up the module. The circuit connections should be as follows.

1. 1 end of the 330 ohm resistor in the 5 v pin.
  2. The other end of the resistor connected to the cathode of the LED.
  3. The anode of the LED connected to the gnd pin.

The anode of the LED is the longer pin.

If the LED lights up, when you connect the usb cable then the issue is with the micro USB connector. If not then the issue is with the ESP8266 onboard the Bolt WiFi module. Either ways, you will get the unit replaced from support@boltiot.com

@affan210
hello affan ,
your Bolt Module is not working, you can try the following thing

1. Try using another connecting USB cable for connection
    2.Remove the connections and reconnect again to the module and then connect it to your
    laptop or mobile charger
  2. Either ways, you will get the unit replaced from [support@boltiot.com]

My bolt module wifi is being connected and disconnected what should i do??

@utshavnepal112

Can you share a video of the issue? Upload it to drive and share the public link here.