Bolt module unresponsive both lights are glowing

dear
sir/madam
when I plug in my bolt wifi module both the blue and green light are glowing but when I run any program I’m not getting any results. I have tried running different types of code it doesn’t respond I have attached the screenshot. please check it and resolve my problem
regards
Lohith Aryan

Share a screenshot of your code

What project are you working on?
Maybe You have not linked your Hardware to Bolt cloud.

@omshakthi.aryan2000

Can you share the code? Also, is the device shown online on the dashboard when you are collecting the data?

Seeing your datasheet, i guess you are working on your first project, that is, light monitor(using LDR).
You might be having these possible problems due to which the expected output is not coming:

• Firstly, check whether you are online or not. This can be checked by seeing whether there is a green light/red light present in your bolt cloud status. Green light symbolises that you are online.Incase you are offline, please do connect your boltiot module via the USB cable provided.
  • Next,please check your connection properly as been instructed and also check whether you have linked your boltiot module or not.
  • check if both the Green Led and Blue Led of the Hardware are on and stable.
  • Finally check your code. I am sharing the screenshot of my code and the necessary changes that needs to be done before running the code.

Please check all these things properly once again.
I hope this will help you. :blush: