Bolt not getting data from arduino UNO to plot graph

I’m trying to plot the graph using the info from Arduino Uno

But I’m getting a problem that when I’m manually pushing the data from bolt then it is getting the info. and it can be seen in the cloud,

But bolt is not getting the info automatically after every 5 min.

1 Like

Can you please paste your Arduino code here along with the JS code you have used for programming the Bolt device?

Hi Gowtham,

Have you created the Hardware Configuration for the product associated with the Bolt device? You need to select the UART option when creating the hardware configuration for the product.

Yes sir,
I created the hardware config and also given the variable name as temp.

Can you please explaing this point in more details so that I can understand the issue better.

But I’m getting a problem that when I’m manually pushing the data from bolt then it is getting the info. and it can be seen in the cloud,

What do you mean by manually pushing the data from Bolt, what command are you using here.? Also does the data get plotted on the GRAPH?

yes sir,
the date is displaying on the graph and manually data transfer, arduinoI mean

when I press the push data button in the developer console.
If I’m pressing the push data button 3 times bolt will get the 3 values frArduino UNO and plot the graph

@gowthamkrishnateja

So the data collection and integration is done properly. Have you tried updating your Bolt Firmware? what version is it currently running?

A suggestion to you. Just use the simple ESP-8266 WiFi Module along with arduino UNO and send data to thingspeak channel using the WiFi module. It is pretty much easy, believe me.