Bolt setup problem

hi
I am trying to on my bolt module and it’s not working
first it was started the cloud was active too but then when i tried doing the first project by inserting LDR and ohm wire then i started it is not working only blue light is blinking very fastly.
plz help me out my activating it

you said only your blue led is blinging fast,that means your bolt module is connected to your phone but it hasn’t received the wifi router.so check if your hotspot is on so that the bolt module will get connected to your wifi router.

1 Like

Dear Friend,
Pls check whether the green light and blue light is stable on your BOLT IOT Module.Then only your bolt hardware is successfully connected to bolt cloud.If you find any problem,you can repeat the steps.
click on ADD Device and clict Next. In the Wi Fi connection,choose a Wi Fi Network and click OK.
Otherwise you can click on “SET UP MOBILE HOTSPOT” and enter your WIFI SSID
and PASSWORD.Switch on Hotspot on mobile and cliCK OK.

1 Like

It happened the same in my case too!!Don’t worry.Just repeat all the steps again and check if the hotspot is connected properly(Network problem may be!).Hope it helps :slight_smile:

1 Like

check if hotspot from your laptop is on and is connected to your phone

1 Like

Hey there ! You said blue light is blinking very fast that means your device is on but it is not connected to the internet to the wifi so please check your internet connection.

1 Like