BOLT Wi-Fi MODULE IS NOT WORKING

my bolt wifi module is not working blue led is not stable and green led is not on bt while connecting led and resistor green led is blinking but not stable like before the problem is showing since I touched the resistor during execution LDR project please help me its a new kit

I received a kit on 23/9/21

@naitpran19dse

Is your module connected to the cloud? Do you see ‘Online’ for your Bolt Device on your cloud when you power the module?

No it’s showing offline

@naitpran19dse

Is your blue LED blinking or stable?

If it is blinking, you’ll have to follow the setup process again to connect your module to the WiFi (with internet).

how to do that ? because I reinstalled the bolt app nd tried to connect to wifi module through the same e-mail id its directly connecting with wifi module without being asking for wifi to connect or a password. blue LED is blinking slowly

@naitpran19dse

When you open the App, you’ll see ‘Add Device’ at the bottom of screen. Click that, and you’ll be able to follow the steps again that you did in the first time.

Let me know if you are facing more issues.

hey, the problem is solved but both lights being stable after 3-4 sec that after 2-3 blinks is it ok?

@naitpran19dse

Yes that’s okay. Its an indicator that it has found the network and ‘Connecting…’. The last has to be basically stable green. Which means it is connected to the cloud.

Let me know if you have any other queries.

Thanks for replying i was very worried that if its been damaged. Thank you so much