Bolt wifi is not connecting to my account

I changed my router, now when I am going to connect the bolt wifi module during setup process it is not working….please do something…

When I turn the bolt wifi module on, the blue light is blinking slowly and in the bolt cloud page it is showing that the bolt device is offline.
My email id is - pompal31@gmail.com

Hi @pompal31,
Check if the WiFi network to which you will be connecting Bolt works at 2.4 GHz. Bolt does NOT support 5 GHz WiFi.

Yes checked, it is connected to 2.4GHz. I think it has to reset the hardware module, because I have just changed the Router.

Or may be reset the MAC, if there any….

Hi @pompal31,
when you try to set up from your mobile, after clicking the option add device you will see an option written as “Show me a video how to setup”. Click on that video you may get an idea to solve your problem. I was facing the same problem but after watching the video I figured it out. Try this once hope it helps.

@pompal31 Kindly check if your bolt module is discoverable in your phone’s Wi-Fi Settings Menu as shown in the image below when the blue light is flashing.

Yes it is discoverable.

I think, my device was registered with my previous wifi-router. I recently changed my router so that it is not connecting to the router.

@pompal31 At what exact step of setup are you facing the issue? Does the blue light become stable after you setup?

I was successfully added my bolt-wifi module before, it was working fine. But few days back I reseted my ROUTER(TP-LINK), now SSID and Password of the router have changed.
After this whenever I turn the bolt-wifi module on, a blue light is blinking slowly. Also in the bolt cloud app in my android phone the device is listed but it is showing offline( RED DOT INDICATOR).
So I tried to add the device again in my bolt cloud app and it is not working.

@pompal31 Hi…you go to Bolt Cloud and click on devices in side pane and send the screenshot here.

@pompal31

On the Products tab,

Step 1: Click on the menu button(three vertical dots) for the bolt device
Step 2: Click on device info
Step 3: A device information dialog will come up, then simply click disconnect for the connected wifi network.

I think then you can start with your new router.

thank you it works !!

@pompal31 No problem, you can mark it as the solution.