Bolt wifi module for arduino

Serial Communication lecture is locked since I have not purchased the robotics course.

My probem is only with connections. This is my first iot project with both arduino and bolt

@arkaian.aig

Okay, so you have only taken the IoT and ML course.

Please tell me, if you are well versed with arduino? If not, how far have you learned and practiced arduino programs? Any projects you have made in the past?

You can directly start from following the instructions here as well, Humidity and Temperature Monitoring System - Hackster.io

I am not well versed with the nuances. I have never built a project before with uno. I know how the code works and also had a nano board until recently. I have got a new uno and I need to knwo how to make the hardware connections between that, bolt wifi module, lm35, Ultra sonic sensor and a buzzer.

And I am also unable to install the bolt python library from github. I have dowloaded the zip, but can’s install it on Arduino IDE

Hi @arkaian.aig ,

You mean arduino library right? I’m confused, who asked you to install the python library from github?

As I have mentioned already, please go through the below project and the workshop video,

For loading the bolt arduino helper library, GitHub - Inventrom/boltiot-arduino-helper has the steps mentioned clearly.

First go through all the above steps, and start with it.

Earlier, you asked for connections of DHT11. I am confused.

On the internet, you’ll find thousands of videos on how to connect and use the sensors with an Arduino. If you face issue with that, I suggest you to get the robotics training, which has everything in a format for new comers.

If you are done with connecting the sensors and have taken the input from those sensors with Arduino. Then, I’ll guide you, on how to write a program to send the Arduino data to the Bolt Cloud.