Boltduino Error

I used the Arduino IDE for the second time. It worked fine for the first time.

But when I Uploaded the program the next day, it gave the error: Arduino: 1.8.10 (Windows 10), Board: “Arduino Uno” Sketch uses 712 bytes (2%) of program storage space. Maximum is 32256 bytes. Global variables use 9 bytes (0%) of dynamic memory, leaving 2039 bytes for local variables. Maximum is 2048 bytes. avrdude: ser_open(): can’t set com-state for “\.\COM3”.

And in the Tools>-Board menu, Arduino Genuino Uno is also not coming.

The ON LED is green on the board. But the upload is not working.
What to do to resolve the issue??

first of all reset your configuration on cloud and try again , it worked for me

@cvivek2596 Thanks for replying. Please do tell how to reset the configuration?

In my case, the board menu is not showing Arduino/Genuino option and no port for the board. Help please…

Try to install relate core just go to tools menu then boards &select board manager it will open available or all the boards

@cvivek2596 In the board manager menu, there is no install available which has Arduino / Genuino Uno as a board. I want that to be visible in my board option because it is the board option instructor told to use for the training.
Earlier when I used the Arduino Platform, that option was there, but I don’t know how it disappeared from the menu bar.
Also my program is working well with Arduino Uno as the board, but I don’t know if that will be alright to use for the training.

I am stuck…Help!!

Are Arduino Uno and Arduino/Genuino Uno the same when we connect Boltduino to laptop?

Please solve the problem.

Hi @harshika1406.vats,

Did you try to upload the sketch to the Boltduino while the Bolt WiFi module was connected or without it connected to the Boltduino.

I connected the module with the Boltduino.