Boltiot module not working

My boltiot module is not working,it was only one project i have completed yet, and it stopped working. when i connect only blue light blinks, and green light is totally off help me through this asap thank you

Your module is not connected to the Cloud. Use the Bolt App to connect your module to the cloud.
For reference - https://docs.boltiot.com/docs/setting-up-the-bolt-wifi-module

May be your module is not connected to the Cloud. Use the Bolt App to connect your module to the cloud or you have not followed the proper instruction while using it.

Brother it is not big issue you just remove your all components from boltiot device and try to connect your device one more time like first time you connected it with your wifi via bolt mobile app and your this problem will be solve.

kindly check your module with some other usb cabel or try to get in touch with bolt official ASAP

it is showing as connected but no internet, and blue light is blinking fast

Did you follow the steps from the link to setup?

hey @daundsaurabh9 dont worry it is a simple issue that can be solved very easily. all you need to do is follow these steps.

1. connect your bolt module to your wifi(preferably your hotspot). if it is already connected to a wifi(blue light on and not blinking) then switch off your wifi temporarily and switch on your hotspot. restart your bolt module. after that the blue light will blink very slowly.
  2. connect to your phone to the bluetooth wifi module and follow the steps on the app.

if any other assistance required. do contact. and if this helped your problem then please mark this as the solution to your problem.

@daundsaurabh9

Are you still facing the issue?