Brother I m not able to access VEDiOS

Very bad response of iot bolt​:pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face::disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved: every one just sends the same mail

Brother, you need to tell what is showing during your login.
Make sure your email and password is correct while you log in.
If it’s showing wrong password just click on the forget password option and fix it.

Hope it will be helpful :slight_smile:

Bro I used d same user id bought kit on 28 Feb still payment is 0; none is responding correctly in the bolt iot​:tired_face::tired_face::tired_face::tired_face::tired_face:

Product is delivered or not. Or you pay on COD or already paid.
If not delivered or COD wait for it after delivered. It takes two days to activate your forum.
If delivered, still not it’s working try to login again after that still not working mail bolt iot…

1 Like

Brother I tried all that … product delivered on 28 th Feb (cod)… I logged in on d same day , in my tutorial list all vedios are unaccessible morever it shows me as 0 payment till now​:pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face: I m not getting what to do further pls help me out

Hi @sanashravaniaug2,

I checked our training system. It shows that you have created your account and that you also have access to the training.

Visit cloud.boltiot.com/training. Use the same email address that you used to place the order to log in. On this page click on go to course to access the training.

Let me know if this works for you.

1 Like

Thanks for ur support and help I resolved it😘