Buzzer is not working

Hi! I’m trying to implement a Buzzer Control System but is stuck because of an issue. Nothing is happening after clicking the ON button in my HTML page. The Buzzer does not produce any sound.
Here’s my circuit connection -
The positive pin(longer pin) of the Buzzer is connected to a female port of the connection wire. The wire’s male port is connected to the 0 Pin of the Bolt Wifi Module. The negative pin(shorter pin) of the Buzzer is connected to a female port of the connection wire. The wire’s male port is connected to the GND Pin of the Bolt Wifi Module.
Here’s my HTML code -

I have not connected any resistor. And during creation of the product, I selected “Output Devices” and “GPIO” option. I’ve also checked the console section of the web page and there was no API request error. Would be glad if someone can help me out.

1 Like

Hi,

Your code seems fine (as long as it was added in the code section of the product).

The issue maybe with your API key. It may have been blocked. If this happened, you should have received an email saying that your API key has been blocked.

Check for the same, it will mention when your API key will be unblocked.

Hi,
according to me the problem is with API key check whether you have enabled the API key in the login section and there can be one more problem regarding blocking issue of the API key ,regarding this case u will receive an email to unblock the API key .please do unblock the API key and then run the program
only two possible cases can bring error during the execution of the program or the working of buzzer

hi
Yeah same thing happened to me also that because of blocking the API.
If we pass command through website more than some 24 times in a minute API automatically blocks and you might have got the notification via mail verify it manually.
Try again with above code,it works.