Buzzer Related Problem

When I plug the Bolt Wifi module and do the proper circuit connection for my project. The buzzer which I connect to it is continuously buzzing in very low voice. How do I stop it ?
I am doing my project in python. Please reply.

Hey @v1720g ,
Your buzzer is continuously buzzing because you might have not written turn off the buzzer in the code. You can use the line analogWrite(pin, 0) or digitalWrite(pin, ‘LOW’) to turn off the buzzer. If you have used this line then you might have interrupted the execution by pressing Ctrl + C and the turn off line would not have been executed. So you can run the python file again and let the turn off line execute.
And one thing more if you want to increase the buzzer sound You can use the analogWrite function whose syntax is analogWrite(pin, value) and pass the value parameter as 255. This will increase the sound of your buzzer to the maximum level.
I think your doubt is clear by this.
For any bolt iot related doubt you can ask me I am aslo learning this project.
Feel free to ask anything to me.
Thank You.

1 Like

Thanks bhai for replying me.
My doubt is clear.

1 Like

Can you share your contact number please??

1 Like

8896887476 whatsapp no.

Your buzzer is continuously buzzing because you might have not written turn off the buzzer in the code.

I think you have not written the command to turn off the buzzer . I think you have not written the command digitalWrite(pin no. , ‘LOW’).

**take your bolt wifi module make a connection from small pin of buzzer to GND of bolt module with the use of male female connecting wire