Buzzer system exercise

i have been trying to connect the buzzer with my bolt board but I am not understanding to connect the buzzer please help me to connect the buzzer and what code should be their for the buzzer

Hello @sksahu2097,
I assume you are trying to connect the buzzer directly to your bolt wi-fi module without using a breadboard. Connect the longer pin of the buzzer(+ve) to any of the GPIO ports of the module labelled from 0 to 4. Connect the shorter pin of the buzzer(-ve) to the ground port, labelled GND.
Preferably use the 0 pin as it is closer to GND.

1)If you want to control the buzzer directly without going to the Bolt Cloud dashboard, visit https://docs.boltiot.com/docs/so-what-is-bolt-iot#section-project-1-control-an-led, the project is using an LED, but you can do the same with a buzzer.

2)If you want to create a product to control the buzzer, visit project 3 of your online training, which is part of the ‘Home Automation’ section. The steps and code required are also provided in it. Again the project is for LED but can use a buzzer too, without using the resistor.

Hope this was helpful.