Can i complete the entire course in 2 months time? If yes, how many hours should i spend?

Can i complete the entire course in 2 months time? If yes, how many hours should i spend?

Hi @samruddhi0410
for suppose you need to complete the entire course in 2 months that means 60 days , mainly its depends on you. if we remove sunday’s , some personal leaves etc…, on 60 days remaining you will get approximately 40 days .
I think there is 15 hours of video lectures and remaining are projects and some lectures are description. Mainly these description lectures are depends on you. If you understand fast you will save the time otherwise you need to spend more time on it. As well as projects also.
at least every day you should spend 1 hour period for course.you will definitely complete the entire course.
One more thing you need to make one mini project which related to bolt-iot kit. This is also one part of the course.

I think it will help you.
THANK YOU

@samruddhi0410 which course are you doing? Most courses of Bolt IoT can be easily completed in two months. In most courses, you may spend at least 1-2 hours a day, it depends on your learning rate and previous knowledge about the subject if any. Don’t just watch the lectures but also practice writing the code and connecting the hardware.