Can I create a quality website entirely on python?

I’m an amateur in python programming but want to make a website in the future but I dont know if I should learn the widely used javascript or I can just make it with something I’m already more familiar with.

@andrewalberty07

If you are planning to make a website, at some point or the other you will have to learn JavaScript.

I would suggest you understand the concepts of JS whenever its required while you build the website.

Well, it is possible to make one using Django or flask, however many websites these days still use JS, HTML, and CSS as they have been well developed .Don’t lost heart HTML and CSS can be easily learnt and JS with dedication can be learnt as well

1 Like

Hello @andrewalberty07,
yes, you can build a entire website with python. but its not suitable for dynamic websites.
for creating a dynamic website you should use frameworks like
django
flask
pyramid.

if you don’t want to use frameworks. then this concepts are needed to be learnt -
http
wsgi
templating
database interaction
security

Yes, you can build a website with Python - pretty easily, in fact. Although Python is a general-purpose programming language, it easily adapts itself to web development.

Python web development is feasible due to “frameworks,” which are pre-built packages of Python code that serve as the foundation, or structure, for your website.

Yes, you can create a quality website entirely using Python. Python offers powerful web development frameworks like Django and Flask that provide robust tools for building feature-rich, scalable, and secure websites. These frameworks facilitate tasks such as handling user authentication, database management, and routing, making it possible to develop high-quality websites efficiently. Additionally, Python’s extensive library ecosystem offers various modules and packages for web development, ensuring you have access to the resources needed for a successful website project. While Python is a strong choice for web development, it’s essential to consider your project’s specific requirements and choose the framework that best suits your needs.

Yes, you can create a quality website entirely using Python. Python is a versatile programming language and there are several frameworks and libraries that allow you to build powerful and feature-rich websites. The quality of the website will depend on various factors including your coding skills, design choices, user experience considerations etc.