Can we use wifi module as input and output device at same time

Tell me Can we use wifi module as input and output device at same time.

Hi @prathmesh.saini_cs18,

Check this thread How to use GPIO pins as input and output on bolt

Do let me know in case you need further assistance.

Hi @prathmesh.saini_cs18 of course u can use the wifi module as input and output device at the same time .As in case of a fire alarm u can use a temperature sensor(input device) to collect the information whether there is a fire or not and u can connect a buzzer (which is an output device) to buzz so as to alert everyone when the temperature crosses the threshold limit(as in when there is a fire breakout) .So it is absolutely possible to use the wifi module as both input and output device at the same time.

Hey @prathmesh.saini_cs18
You can definitely use the Bolt IoT WIFi module simultaneously as input and output device.
In fact you can attach multiple output devices as well , for example, in case of an alert system based on data input like Light intensity or temperature value , we can connect both a LED and a buzzer at the same time.
Hope this helps

Hello @prathmesh.saini_cs18! Yes you can definitely use Bolt WIFI module simultaneously as i/o device. Like in the first ever IOT project you have built using Bolt that is plant monitor the LDR was input device and led or buzzer was the output device.

Hello! You can use the module as both input and output device at the same time.As in High temperature alert project.

Hi u can use the module

@prathmesh.saini_cs18, you can use the bolt WiFi module as input and output device at the same time, since given any device at a point of time, it has to first process the input data and give out some concluding output. Hence it can be used as input and output device at the same time.