Cancel MY Subscription

Hello, I want to cancel my bolt cloud pro which was automatically paid just after adding card before verification. It got subscribed today , i.e. 17/08/2022. I don’t want the features of bolt cloud pro. Kindly CANCEL MY SUBSCRIPTION

Hi @prawal125pandey,

I’ll check with the team and see if a refund is possible. Will let you know ASAP.

Till then, you can put a mail to support@boltiot.com from your registered Email ID to speed up the process.

Yep I’ll send the email.
Additionally, my card is also set as Default for Automatic Payment which I don’t want and there is no option to remove it as well. Cancel Plan button also doesn’t work as it says I don’t have any subscription yet it shows me as a Bolt Pro activated user.

@prawal125pandey

Your request has been conveyed to the team. I will let you know of any updates in the future.

Why was the payment directly approved ? It didn’t transferred me to any secured pathway nor I was sent any OTP to confirm the Payment.

@prawal125pandey

I am inviting @yeshwant.naik to look into your query.

My registered e-mail id is prawal125pandey@gmail.com

Other than the automatic payment done , I have also not received any transaction slip from your end to my e-mail nor I can see Payment ID on the Billing > Payment History. All it shows is that my plan is 1 Month Pro Subscription.

@prawal125pandey

Have you received any message from your bank that the amount was deducted?

Yes. I had received that the amount has been deducted with International charges on it as well.

@prawal125pandey

Do not worry. We’ll call you tomorrow regarding the query and get it resolved.

Will I get my money refunded or not ? And also could you tell me why I can’t remove my card that has been automatically saved without my concern ?

@prawal125pandey

We’ll call you tomorrow regarding the query and help you get it resolved.

Could you tell me the timing as to when you will call me ?

@prawal125pandey

You can mention a time you’d be free for the discussion, we’ll schedule a call according to that.

You can call me at 12:00 PM IST.

Hi @prawal125pandey,

I have cancelled your subscription and refunded your amount to account. It will be visible in your within 2-3 days account.

Your account will be downgraded to Bolt Cloud by 11:59PM today. Also it is auto billing feature similar to DigitalOcean or PlayStore billing where after clicking on Upgrade button and after adding the card details you will be subscribed to the plan.

Do let me know in case you need any other information.

I want to remove my card from the auto billing too. It still shows that my card is there for auto billing

Hi @prawal125pandey,

Your subscription has been canceled. You will not be charged on your card again. I will be deleting your card manually from our system by end of this week.

Do let me know in case you need any other information.

I have received my refund, thanks.

2 Likes