Cancel the kit order (COD) order

Sir how can I cancel my order only I will learn free course please cancel the order

I dont believe you can cancel the order after payment, but there is an option for return and refund once you receive the kit, upto 1 week time. You can use the kit within that time period, and if you still feel it to be unnecessary, you can apply for a return(the bolt kit should be intact without damages or loss of items).

Well, you can always deny receiving the kit (which I personally discourage).
And as mentioned by Varun already, there is an option for return and refund once you receive the kit.
Hope this helps.

Hi @sanjayangadi9740,

Drop an email to support@boltiot.com to cancel your order.

Do let me know in case you need further assistance.

I sent a mail regarding cancellation of kit. I got no reply and the kit was delivered and i wasn’t at home and my dad paid for it. And now i got a reply to my mail saying the order has been cancelled but how can i get the delivered Kit returned and my amount refunded?

2 Likes

Yeah I already sent mail to link provided

Sir how can i cancel my order.

I am trying to go thru the refund process but it’s showing error like already 10 days are over even though its just 3-4 days completed

Kindly look into the matter and refund my money back and take away your kit

I have send an cancel order on email it’s showing your response has been taken…means cancelled order is in process na dear sir???