Cancellation of Order

Please cancel my order id:#202223559924

I would like to cancel my order #India50243

For cancellations of the order, you can follow this link: Refund policy – Shop

Also, Please share the email id with which they purchased the order. The order id will be of the form #India followed by 5 digits. Please share the same for us to locate the order.

For cancellations of the order, you can follow this link: Refund policy – Shop

Also, Please share the email id with which they purchased the order. The order id will be of the form #India followed by 5 digits. Please share the same for us to locate the order.

1.visit this link on laptop/pc : https://cloud.boltiot.com/training and click on REFUND button
2.you will be arranged for a pick up of your kit from your door step within 7 days after creating the refund request.
3.once the hardware kit is received back to the warehouse, you will be refunded the full fee charged within 21 days after receiving the kit back.
4.the refund amount will be transferred back to the original method of payment i.e.to your bank account or credit/debit card. In case of COD order, the refund will be paid out via bank account transfer.

I want refund ,I haven’t received refund after cancellation of course,order I’d:India50806

@bansariahir8 Your refund was processed and transferred to your bank on 18 October at 11.55 pm. Your bank may take 2-7 days to show it in your statement. We also sent an email mentioning that your bank may take 2-7 days to show the refund amount in your bank statement.