Can anyone tell me elaborately about how to receive the sensor’s data which is detected by Arduino to the bolt and to visualize the data?
I have tried all the possible ways given in the docs, forum but still cannot get the required output. Please, someone, help me with this I have been trying this for a couple of days.
Check out the link below for a project built using Boltduino and Bolt. (The Boltduino is very similar to the Arduino)
Can you tell me any other example where I can simply get the data from Arduino and upload it to the bolt cloud for visualisation. Example with temperature sensor.
And can you give me all the available commands and their functionalities in boltiot library
Go through the readme given here for explanation of the commands available in the Arduino code.
This file has been truncated.
This library reduces the effort required to interface an Arduino to a Bolt module.
The library supports hardware as well as software serial UARTs, as such the Bolt can be interfaced to with any pins of the Arduino. But it would be more robust to use hardware UART over software UART.
By using this library, any data collected or processed by the Arduino can be sent to the Bolt Cloud.
# Installation steps
Please follow the steps to include the BoltIoT-Arduino-Helper library to Arduino
1. Click [here](https://github.com/Vinayakj009/boltiot-arduino-helper/archive/master.zip) to download the zip
2. Open Arduino IDE.
3. Click on ```Sketch->Include Library->Add .Zip library```.
4. Navigate to the folder where boltiot-arduino-helper-master.zip was downloaded, and select boltiot-arduino-helper-master.zip.
5. Press the 'Choose' button and the library is loaded to your Arduino IDE.
# (Optional) Defining global API key and device id (Details of why this is needed will be added later)
While it is a good idea to define the API key and device id as a part of the code, it is sometimes troublesome to write the corresponding code everytime you have a new project.
You can define a global API key or device id, by using the following steps.
1. Go to the ```libraries/boltiot-arduino-helper-master/src``` folder inside your sketchbook folder. The sketchbook folder is normally ```My Documents/Arduino``` folder for windows and ```~/Documents/Arduino/``` folder in Mac and Linux.
2. Open the file ```BoltDeviceCredentials.h``` file in a text editor.
3. Uncomment API_KEY or DEVICE_ID or both macros, whichever you want to make common across all examples.
4. Replace the dummy values with actual value for the corresponding macro.
If you are facing issues with how to setup the whole system, do reply with exactly where you are getting stuck.