Cannot view my videos under college wifi

I cannot view any videos under my college wifi…What can I do? Is there any solution available?

Hi @dhivyaassn,

Could you clarify what happens when you try to view the videos?

It would be best to talk to your network administrator regarding this issue. They will be able to come up with a solution where you will be able to use the College wifi for viewing the training videos.

If this is not possible, I suggest using a mobile data to view the videos.

you can try using vpn that way you will be able to see the videos if they are not working there are many free vpn that you can find try tunnelbear vpn, it is also fast and wellknown otherwise talk to the administrator or use mobile data, i am also using mobile data it works fine

@dhivyaassn
I was also facing the same problem.I am using Hoxx VPN and is working fine.It’s very simple to use.Here are the steps(if u r chrome user).
1.open new tab and search Hoxx VPN for chrome
2.open: Hoxx VPN Proxy - Google Chrome
3.then click on add to chrome(small Hoxx VPN icon will appear on the extension bar i.e. right side of address bar )
4.click on Hoxx VPN icon and select the language
5.create an account(u can use temp.mail)and then select location(i prefer Australia)

Thank a lot all!..tried using mobile data and its working fine now:) @pcdeep999 @vinayak.joshi @xyuvrajx

1 Like