Certificate is not received

I had given the certification test on 4 July and also posted the project link and forum questions link but I didn’t received the certificate yet.
I need to submit the certificate in college within 2 or 3 days.
Please reply to me as soon as possible.

Hi @kratiksoni1104 ,
I am checking regarding this and we will try to send your certificate by today(Tuesday) itself.

hi i am also complete my test today but some question has been sent to u for grades for them pls complete the process and send certificate of completion because of need

Hi @mohanshreya2002 ,
By when do you need the certificate? Also, please share your email id.

Hi @raghav.srivastava ,
I completed the exam on July 20 and I haven’t received it yet. Could you please speed up the process. Mail id: dindhushree@gmail.com

I need to submit it on 27th July , so I would be really grateful if you could provide it latest by first half of 27th July.

Mail id: mohanshreya2002@gmail.com

Hi @dindhushree @mohanshreya2002,
You both shall receive the certificate by tomorrow or the day after tomorrow, in the first half.

Check if you have scored at least 50%.

Hi @dindhushree @mohanshreya2002 ,
I have dispatched your certificate. You should receive it within the next 2 hours. Do go through the feedback provided along with the certificate.

1 Like

Received it. Thanks @raghav.srivastava

Hi @raghav.srivastava
I attempted the exam on July 22 and there were some questions remaining to be graded. I haven’t received the certificate yet. Could you please mail it to me as soon as possible
Mail Id: rishabh.bhakta@gmail.com

Hi @rishabh.bhakta,
You’ll receive the certificate as soon as possible, probably by tomorrow.

Did not receive it till now. Please mail the certificate as soon as possible

Hi @raghav.srivastava ,

Any update on this ?

@rishabh.bhakta Apologies for the inconvenience caused. You’ll receive the certificate within two hours.

cc: @rahul.singh1

got it
thanks @raghav.srivastava @rahul.singh1

1 Like