Certificate issue

How many days requires to receive the soft copy of the certificate?

The certificate for completion will only be generated when you pass the exam with the minimum criteria i.e. 50% points. The final marks and certificate will be available to you within 7 working days from the point of submission of the exam via email. Usually Bolt send the certificate within 3 working days, but in case if the number of exams to grade are a lot, then they will take slightly longer time.
Once they have graded the questions, you will receive an email from us with the subject “Bolt IoT test result”. Check your inbox and SPAM folder before raising a query with support.
Please enter your first, last name and institution/college name as you want it to be printed on the certificate. In case of long names(>25 characters), please use the initials. For example, Indian Institute of Technology, Mumbai can be shortened to IIT, Mumbai.
5. You can also choose the duration to be shown on the certificate in months. You can choose between 1 or 2 months duration.

1 Like

I got the download certificate option immediately after completing the exam I got 60/70 marks and the other 3 i.e. project, and the links marks were not graded. I downloaded the certificate from there and it shows only 60% on it. Should I be getting final certificate and marks in email with correct % still?

i can’t get correct link for exam why this shows

@chandra1999prasad The link is indeed incorrect. Where did you get this link to access the test from?

@muxaforhussain you will be receiving a certificate after the manual evaluation of the project and bolt forum questions u will receive certificate via your mail id.it will sent on working days.