Certificate not received yet

I haven’t still received my certificate… I am very disappointed

@erinepereira27

Which certificate are you talking about?

@yeshwant.naik bolt iot and ml course certification my project isn’t yet evaluated ???

when did u gave ur assessment
as they mentioned it may take maximum of 7 days right wait till then if its more than 7 days mail them

@yashdadi872 it more than a month now!!! What’s their email id?

u have to keep mail to support@boltiot.com

Hi @erinepereira27,

As I can see that you have submitted your exam on 23rd June and a feedback was also shared with you on Fri 2nd Jul 2021 at 2:45 pm via email from our end having text as :

Hi,
This does not seem to be a valid project link on projectsubmission.boltiot.com.
Please create the project and submit the link to support@boltiot.com for evaluation.

Please check your email if you have not seen it yet. Since we have not got any response from your end after this, we were not able to grade your project and award your certificate.

Kindly submit your project link to support@boltiot.com for review. Once reviewed certificate will be awarded to you. You can choose to create a project which has already been created by someone else, but please DO NOT plagiarize the content. Plagiarization will fetch you ZERO marks. You will need to create the project content yourself.

Do let me know in case you need any other information.

Regards,
Shobhit Kumawat

2 Likes

Hi I shared the link of the project which I made on hackster.io .

How do I share it properly??

It will come depend on you select 1 month or 2 month

??? How do I share the link of project I made on hackster.io

@erinepereira27 We are not accepting links of hackster for project review. You need to create your project on projectsubmission.boltiot.com.

You can refer to https://trainings.boltiot.com/courses/429176/lectures/27397979 for steps on creating a project on projectsubmission.boltiot.com.

Once done, kindly submit your project link to support@boltiot.com for review. Once reviewed certificate will be awarded to you.

Do let me know in case you need any other information.

Regards,
Shobhit Kumawat

1 Like